Protecting your personal information is important to us.
Asset Management Limited (MGH AM, we, us or our) when
using personal information and reflect New Zealand's
Personal information is any information which tells us
something about you whether directly or indirectly.
share and protect your personal information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information we collect about you commonly includes:
- Contact details: such as name, home address, telephone
number, e-mail address
- Personal details: Date of birth, TIN (tax
- Enquiry details: details of enquiries you make
directly to us via email or through our website contact
form and any other communications you may have with us
- Technical information: this includes information that
we may collect when you access or use our website such
as IP address, browser type, cookie information.
You can choose not to share your personal information
with us. However, if you don't, we may not be able to
deliver the services you requested or respond to your
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect personal information about you in different
ways but mostly directly from you.
- from you, when you provide personal information to us,
including, through any registration or subscription
process, through any contact with us (telephone or
email), or via our website.
- third parties where you have authorised this
- where your personal information is publicly available.
WHY WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for the following
- to provide services to you and to assist with
improving our services
- to manage our relationship with you (including
administrative tasks and respond to queries
- to market our services that you have requested or that
we think you may be interested in such as our monthly
newsletters or other marketing materials.
- to personalise and improve your experience on our
website using cookies and similar technologies
- to comply with our legal obligations
- for any other purpose authorised by you or permitted
How we may share your information:
We may share your personal information with the
- anyone that we need to contact to carry out your
instructions to us
- our contractors and service providers (including IT
services and check agencies to verify identity or
address information), to assist us with the operation of
- government agencies, law enforcement authorities,
regulators and professional advisers (including
accountants, custodians, fund administrators and
- any other party authorised by you or to whom we are
required or authorised to disclose personal information
to comply with any applicable law.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to keep your personal
information safe from unauthorised access, use,
modification, disclosure and loss.
We also make reasonable efforts to retain your personal
information only for the time it may be lawfully used or
as necessary to comply with legal and regulatory
SEEING OR CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You're allowed to see what Personal Information we have
about you, and you can ask us to correct it if you think
it's wrong. If there is a legal reason why we can't let
you see it, or if we don't agree with your correction,
then we'll tell you. If you would like to ask for a copy
of your information, or to have it corrected, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think that we haven't properly protected your
privacy, you can tell our Privacy Officer here
(email@example.com) or complain to the New Zealand Privacy
an updated version to our website. The updated version of
also take additional steps to bring the changes to your
attention, including by notifying you directly.
to identify your computer as you use a website. Cookies
provide a way for the website to recognize you and keep
track of your preferences. Cookies do not read your hard
drive and cannot be used to personally identify you.
You can prevent new cookies from being installed and
delete existing cookies by changing the settings on your
browser. For information on how to do so, check your
internet browser settings.
privacy practices or if you would like to request access
to or correction of your personal information you can
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +64 4 3845271